Welcome! You are viewing an archived issue of SaskSecrets, Tourism Saskatchewan's Online Newsletter, from October 2011. To read the current issue of SaskSecrets, click here.
Team Tracking - Beaver Creek Ranch
This new, exciting outdoor activity challenges participants to attempt a treasure hunt while being pursued by a horseback tracker! This is a race against time like no other.
Team Tracker can be adapted to groups of all ages and interests, to a maximum of 30 people. Team Tracker is a unique activity that guarantees a memorable social outing, plus it can serve as a productive results-oriented, team-building exercise.
How the Game is played:
- Your group is divided into teams of five members, identified by coloured arm bands.
- Each team gets a route map with directions to several hidden treasures.
- Start times are staggered, with a five-minute head start for the teams.
- You have 90 minutes to finish the course.
- The Tracker pursues on horseback and tries to catch you before you reach the treasure.
- If you’re caught by the Tracker you forfeit your armband, but can continue the journey, helping your team mates pursue the treasure.
- Click here for more about the game.
Starting at $30 per person
Available now until October 30, 2011
There are 3 packages to choose from: Just For Fun ($30 per person – there is a group minimum),The Real MCoy ($55 per person, Team Building ($75 per person). Prices are in Canadian Dollars and do not include applicable taxes.
An exciting game of Team Tracker.
Wiener roast around an open campfire after the game.