Break Boring Holiday Habits with a Vacation Intervention
Dr. Delisle D. Daysoff, in conjunction with Tourism Saskatchewan, is pleased to announce the establishment of North America’s first-ever Vacation Intervention resource. In an effort to help vacationers break out of their long-entrenched holiday habits, Dr. Daysoff and his team have launched the innovative self-help website, www.vacationintervention.com.
This website offers a variety of tools and information to help vacationers overcome their routine tendencies:
- Watch the story of Jim, a habitual vacationer, as his family and Dr. Daysoff conduct a tearful intervention and help the healing begin.
- Know someone headed down the wrong path? Create and send a customized Vacation Intervention video. Or make one for yourself, with a few clicks of a mouse.
- Relax to the sounds of soothing audio affirmations, with suggestions for new, interesting (Saskatchewan) destinations.
- Become inspired by desktop wallpapers that help you choose the holiday that is right for you. Download these directly to your computer.
- Chat live with knowledgeable, understanding travel counsellors who can provide alluring and beneficial (Saskatchewan) vacation suggestions.
“It is very exciting to inspire travellers to contemplate new and interesting destinations,” said Dr. Daysoff, “and to encourage them to visit places they may never have considered for a trip. Like Saskatchewan, for example. I am very pleased with the website, and appreciate the hard work of my colleagues at Strategic Direct Marketing Group (SDMG) and Tourism Saskatchewan who helped bring it to life.”
“What a distinct privilege it is to work, in tandem, with the esteemed Dr. Daysoff,” said Dr. Lynda Haverstock, President/CEO of Tourism Saskatchewan. “ VacationIntervention.com is a positive step in combating monotony, frustration, and the many challenges faced by those who suffer recurring vacationitis and similar ailments. We look forward to helping them explore alternate possibilities and discover new experiences in beautiful vacation destinations - such as Saskatchewan.”
About Dr. Daysoff
Dr. Delisle D. Daysoff was born and raised in Dalmeny, Saskatchewan. He is a graduate of the Vacation Institute of Saskatchewan - Interventional Tourism (VISIT). His ground-breaking doctoral thesis, entitled Destinational Revisionism and Today’s Traveller: Breaking the Chains, has been widely acclaimed.
Dr. Daysoff established his Vacation Intervention practice in conjunction with Tourism Saskatchewan in 2009, with the launch of www.vacationintervention.com. He lives in Dysart with his wife Disley and their children Diefenbaker, Drinkwater, Dundurn, and Dunblane. He enjoys dancing, dog sledding, and Doritos™.